Do not delay in making your VISA arrangements for entry into the United States if needed. Such arrangements are the responsibility of attendees and other participants and may take up to a few months.
HOW TO OBTAIN A VISA
Complete information on how to apply for a VISA to enter the US can be found on the U.S. Department of State's Web Site
* A step-by-step outline of U.S. Visa application procedures: Click here >>
* Estimated Wait Times: Click here >>
* More information on the Visa process and a glossary of related-terms: Click here >>
VISA ASSISTANCE LETTERS
TECHNICAL PROGRAM AND WORKSHOP PAPER AUTHORS
Authors needing VISA Assistance letters can download them from EDAS
- Log into EDAS site, and find your paper.
- Toward the bottom of the page, you will find in the properties column the words "visa letter", and beside it, an image of an envelope outlined in yellow.
- Click on this envelope, and you will be able to confirm or change your address information reflected in the letter.
- Then the system will generate the letter for your use.
- If you have any problems, please click the help tab in the EDAS system.
- Authors need to indicate in EDAS that they are "presenters" in order to access the visa assistance letters.
- If you need a hard copy letter sent to you please complete the form at http://www.comsoc.org/node/add/visa-assistance-request, there is a $25USD mailing fee for hard copy request.
- Register for the conference with payment
- Complete the form at http://www.comsoc.org/node/add/visa-assistance-request, You will need to send a copy of your registration confirmation email with the form.
- There is a $25USD mailing fee for hard copy request.
If you have questions regarding VISA Assistance letters contact Phyllis O’Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org