To Prospective Graduate Students
CNSR is constantly recruiting well-qualified and self-motivated graduate students at Ph.D level.
A successful candidate is expected to carry out research in one of the two areas: Wireless Networks or Cyber Security.
- Ideal candidate should have completed an MS degree in EE, CS, or a relevant area.
- Strong analytical skills and strong communications skills in English are required.
- Solid background in communications and networking is required.
- Previous research experience on wireless communications, networking, machine learning, or data mining is a plus.
- Background or/and research experience in cryptography or security is a big plus for students applying for cyber security area.
Send your PS, resume, transcripts, TOEFL and GRE scores, and everything that you believe will help your application in a single email.
Students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Wireless Networks should send your application to Prof. Tom Hou at email@example.com.
Students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Cyber Security should send your application to Prof. Wenjing Lou at firstname.lastname@example.org.